Take a look at this energic presentation at LeWeb in Paris by Ramon de Leon. He’s the social media marketer of six Domino’s Pizza stores in Chicago.
Ramon de Leon is amazing! Here are some learning points:
- Be prepared to create, capture and share content
- My goal is to inspire – and make people smile!
- I don’t worry about “likes”, but I worry about my customers – how can they be successful
- Trust your own instinct – be your own caffeine! Don’t be lazy!
- Don’t be boring! Then you have to advertise!
- Be creative
- Keep the conversation alive! Show the face behind the logo!
- Let your customers speak!
- Your organisation is a media outlet!